MFC as a Desktop toolbar - Programmer

This is a discussion on MFC as a Desktop toolbar - Programmer ; hi, I have written an small MP3-Player in C++ (with MFC), now I want, that my program is an Desktoptoolbar, something like the taskbar, but how can I do that? I searched for that at www.google.de and found something like ...

  1. MFC as a Desktop toolbar

    hi,
    I have written an small MP3-Player in C++ (with MFC), now I want, that my
    program is an Desktoptoolbar, something like the taskbar, but how can I do
    that?
    I searched for that at www.google.de and found something like appbar, but I
    haven't found an tutorial for appbar. Does someone know a good tutoiral for
    appbar, or does someone know a better class to realize my thought?

    Thank you very much

    Klaus Kaiser

  2. Re: MFC as a Desktop toolbar

    you search wrong website. I assume you also have MSDN CD. search
    Platform SDK-->User Interface Service-->Shell and Common Controls-->Windows
    Shell API.
    there are lots of articles and references for you.
    you also can search on http://www.msdn.microsoft.com/, if you have no CD.
    "Klaus Kaiser" bl
    news:c6g3j2$bl28t$1@ID-106692.news.uni-berlin.de g...
    > hi,
    > I have written an small MP3-Player in C++ (with MFC), now I want, that my
    > program is an Desktoptoolbar, something like the taskbar, but how can I do
    > that?
    > I searched for that at www.google.de and found something like appbar, but

    > haven't found an tutorial for appbar. Does someone know a good tutoiral

    for
    > appbar, or does someone know a better class to realize my thought?
    >
    > Thank you very much
    >
    > Klaus Kaiser

+ Reply to Thread