Second Box ! - Programmer

This is a discussion on Second Box ! - Programmer ; Hello ! I would launch a function immediatly after the display of a dialog box launched by my main dialog box ! I know how to create this second dialog box, but i dont know how to launch a function ...

  1. Second Box !

    Hello !

    I would launch a function immediatly after the display of a dialog box
    launched by my main dialog box !
    I know how to create this second dialog box, but i dont know how to launch a
    function !
    Why do i wan to do that ? I would like to use it for displaying a progress
    bar.

    Regards,

  2. Re: Second Box !

    "Eric" a écrit dans le message de
    > Hello !
    >
    > I would launch a function immediatly after the display of a dialog box
    > launched by my main dialog box !
    > I know how to create this second dialog box, but i dont know how to launch

    > function !
    > Why do i wan to do that ? I would like to use it for displaying a progress
    > bar.

    Sorry, for this mistake !
    I sent it twice !

  3. Re: Second Box !

    On Sat, 24 Apr 2004 12:18:59 +0200, "Eric"
    wrote:

    >"Eric" a écrit dans le message de
    >> Hello !
    >>
    >> I would launch a function immediatly after the display of a dialog box
    >> launched by my main dialog box !
    >> I know how to create this second dialog box, but i dont know how to launch

    >> function !
    >> Why do i wan to do that ? I would like to use it for displaying a progress
    >> bar.

    >Sorry, for this mistake !
    >I sent it twice !

    Did you see the answer I sent (when you asked in "Progess Bar & Modal Dialog
    Box") ?

    Was it any help, or did I misunderstand your question ?

    Quandon

  4. Re: Second Box !

    The dialog Box should be createed a modalless dialog.
    "Eric" ¦b¶l¥ó
    news:c6blog$j3n$1@news-reader3.wanadoo.fr ¤¤¼¶¼g...
    > Hello !
    >
    > I would launch a function immediatly after the display of a dialog box
    > launched by my main dialog box !
    > I know how to create this second dialog box, but i dont know how to launch

    > function !
    > Why do i wan to do that ? I would like to use it for displaying a progress
    > bar.
    >
    > Regards,

+ Reply to Thread