Progess Bar & Modal Dialog Box - Programmer

This is a discussion on Progess Bar & Modal Dialog Box - Programmer ; Hello ! I would launch a function immediatly after the display of a dialog box launched by my main dialog box ! I know how to create this second dialog box, but i dont know how to launch a function ...

  1. Progess Bar & Modal Dialog Box

    Hello !

    I would launch a function immediatly after the display of a dialog box
    launched by my main dialog box !
    I know how to create this second dialog box, but i dont know how to launch a
    function !
    Why do i wan to do that ? I would like to use it for displaying a progress
    bar.

    Regards,

    Eric

  2. Re: Progess Bar & Modal Dialog Box

    On Fri, 23 Apr 2004 10:12:48 +0200, "Eric"
    wrote:

    >Hello !
    >
    >I would launch a function immediatly after the display of a dialog box
    >launched by my main dialog box !
    >I know how to create this second dialog box, but i dont know how to launch a
    >function !
    >Why do i wan to do that ? I would like to use it for displaying a progress
    >bar.

    If I understand your question, you could use class wizard to get OnInitDialog(),
    and set a timer there. Use that timer to do what you will (remeber to kill it).

+ Reply to Thread