ComboBox in a DataGrid VC++ - Programmer

This is a discussion on ComboBox in a DataGrid VC++ - Programmer ; Hello all, I am new to VC++ programming. Can someone help me on how to add a combo box to the data grid using MFC. Thank you -Venkat...

  1. ComboBox in a DataGrid VC++

    Hello all,

    I am new to VC++ programming. Can someone help me on how to add a
    combo box to the data grid using MFC.

    Thank you
    -Venkat

  2. Re: ComboBox in a DataGrid VC++

    Venkat wrote:

    > Hello all,
    >
    > I am new to VC++ programming. Can someone help me on how to add a
    > combo box to the data grid using MFC.
    >
    > Thank you
    > -Venkat

    You didn't say which data grid. If it is one of the Microsoft ActiveX
    controls you probably can't add a combo box. There are many much more
    capable data grids for sale, and they come with documentation and
    examples

    If you need something free and educational there is an MFC grid with
    source code at http://www.codeproject.com/

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

+ Reply to Thread