Nice looking User Interface Library for MFC - Programmer

This is a discussion on Nice looking User Interface Library for MFC - Programmer ; Hello, i need a User Interface Library for Visual C++ MFC to create very modern looking applications. I can't present my costumers with a old-fashioned win32-style user interface, so I need something different. (Probably something similiar to Mac/OSX). I would ...

  1. Nice looking User Interface Library for MFC

    Hello,

    i need a User Interface Library for Visual C++ MFC to create very
    modern looking applications. I can't present my costumers with a
    old-fashioned win32-style user interface, so I need something
    different. (Probably something similiar to Mac/OSX).

    I would be willing to pay for it if the library is useful to me, so it
    doesn't have to be GPL/freeware.

    I already found Prof-UIS (http://www.prof-uis.com/), that doesn't look
    to bad but is not excactly what I am looking for.

    I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions

    Regards,
    Andreas Kappler

  2. Re: Nice looking User Interface Library for MFC

    http://www.codejock.com/ has Xtreme toolkit.

    BTW I use ProfUIS library. Which features do you need exactly?

    Dmitri Zhukov

    "Andreas Kappler" ???????/???????? ? ????????
    ?????????: news:d53112b9.0404100323.7a8f0e54@posting.google.c om...
    > Hello,
    >
    > i need a User Interface Library for Visual C++ MFC to create very
    > modern looking applications. I can't present my costumers with a
    > old-fashioned win32-style user interface, so I need something
    > different. (Probably something similiar to Mac/OSX).
    >
    > I would be willing to pay for it if the library is useful to me, so it
    > doesn't have to be GPL/freeware.
    >
    > I already found Prof-UIS (http://www.prof-uis.com/), that doesn't look
    > to bad but is not excactly what I am looking for.
    >
    > I'd greatly appreciate any suggestions
    >
    > Regards,
    > Andreas Kappler

  3. Re: Nice looking User Interface Library for MFC

    "Dmitri Zhukov" schrieb im Newsbeitrag

    > http://www.codejock.com/ has Xtreme toolkit.

    Thanks you, that looks very good and I hadn't found that yet over google.

    > BTW I use ProfUIS library. Which features do you need exactly?

    I need as many features as possible, because I don't want to be restricted
    in the future.
    It's not decided yet what the application will excactly look like, but we
    need a fresh, modern look.
    For example I want to be able to draw a custom window titlebar and sizing
    borders. I couldn't find an example in the ProfUIS doing this, any other
    libraries that can do it?

    Regards,
    Andreas Kappler

  4. Re: Nice looking User Interface Library for MFC

    Another one is on bcgsoft.com, again very good library.

    It is being used in http://sparxsystems.com 's UML tool which has
    proved to be stable and fast.

    UML tool 30 Days version is available and you can see the library in
    action.

    Mac

+ Reply to Thread