Hi experts
I am new to MFC programming so please help me out

Actually i have a dialog bases application and on that
i want to display a list which consists of groups and within
that group there is list of people in that group.I want to display
it as that the groups should have an + icon and if i click on it it
becomes minus and the list of people is displayed but i want to diplay in
a vertical fashion,one below the other,all the groups and people
in one vertical line,not like in CTreeCtrl in which case it is in
tree like format..Something like
(-)Personal
Anna
John
Rahul
(-)Office
Mike

Pls can u tell me which control is needed for it,or how to proceed in it
Thanking You in Anticipation

Tauseef