Hi,
I am building an app with WM Format SDK and MFC, and would like to
know exactly which libraries I need. Therefore, I have set
/NODEFAULTLIB, and included the following libraries : Msvcrtd.lib
Wmvcore.lib kernel32.lib user32.lib mfc42ud.lib mfco42ud.lib. I'm
getting the foll liker errors :

Linking...
DlgProxy.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__afxForceEXCLUDE
StdAfx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__afxForceEXCLUDE
xxx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __afxForceEXCLUDE
xxxDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__afxForceEXCLUDE
DlgProxy.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__afxForceSTDAFX
StdAfx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__afxForceSTDAFX
xxx.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol __afxForceSTDAFX
xxxDlg.obj : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__afxForceSTDAFX
Msvcrtd.lib(wcrtexew.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
_wWinMain@16
Debug/xxx.exe : fatal error LNK1120: 3 unresolved externals
Error executing link.exe.

xxx.exe - 10 error(s), 0 warning(s)

The project is using MFC (in a shared DLL), UNICODE and DEBUG. I'm
sure there is some library I'm missing, but just couldn't find
information on which one. Would some MFC guru out there know the
answer? Thanks.

Cheers,
Stan.