ID's For Bitmap Always The Same - Programmer

This is a discussion on ID's For Bitmap Always The Same - Programmer ; Do the ID numbers for the resource bitmaps stay the same number each time the program is run, even on a different computer than the one it was compiled on? If so, then in the program I can just use ...

  1. ID's For Bitmap Always The Same

    Do the ID numbers for the resource bitmaps stay the same number each
    time the program is run, even on a different computer than the one it
    was compiled on? If so, then in the program I can just use the actual
    number instead of using functions to get the numbers when loading
    them, right?
    Thanks,

    Matt

  2. Re: ID's For Bitmap Always The Same

    "matt" wrote in message
    news:c2838b8f.0402131001.670bb17a@posting.google.c om...
    > Do the ID numbers for the resource bitmaps stay the same number each
    > time the program is run, even on a different computer than the one it
    > was compiled on? If so, then in the program I can just use the actual
    > number instead of using functions to get the numbers when loading
    > them, right?
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Matt

    Yes, and Yes. If you use IDI_MYBITMAP, it is changed to the actual number at
    compile time (preprocessor).

    Jase

+ Reply to Thread