MFC Gui Libraries - Programmer

This is a discussion on MFC Gui Libraries - Programmer ; I'm sure this is a common question and I'm going to get hosed for it, but what are people's comments on the Dundas ultimate toolbox vs prof uis (prof-uis.com). Obviously, there's about a $300 difference in price, but that's not ...

  1. MFC Gui Libraries

    I'm sure this is a common question and I'm going to get hosed for it, but
    what are people's comments on the Dundas ultimate toolbox vs prof uis
    (prof-uis.com). Obviously, there's about a $300 difference in price, but
    that's not the biggest part about my decision. It's more ore less which
    seems to be more stable and have the most support.

    TIA

  2. Re: MFC Gui Libraries

    On Thu, 12 Feb 2004 15:47:03 GMT, "ant"
    wrote:

    > It's more ore less which seems to be more stable and have the most support.

    Probably not much help, but I just purchased Dundas at the end of last
    year. The documentation and examples do not seem targeted at folks
    inexperienced with mfc or well skilled with VC++. I am weak at both.
    OTOH, their support has been very responsive. They have been polite
    when answering some really stupid questions. I am still coming up to
    speed. The new version includes stuff that emulates Office 2003, so
    they seem committed. They have a 30 day "try it you'll like it" plan
    so you probably can't lose...

    Lou

+ Reply to Thread