Radio Button - Programmer

This is a discussion on Radio Button - Programmer ; Hello, I want to use an Option-button (or Radio-button) in my View-class. Does there anybody know from wich class the Option-button is derived ? I can't find a class called something like COpionButton. Thanks, Giovanni Noppe...

  1. Radio Button

    Hello,

    I want to use an Option-button (or Radio-button) in my View-class. Does
    there anybody know from wich class the Option-button is derived ? I can't
    find a class called something like COpionButton.

    Thanks,

    Giovanni Noppe

  2. Re: Radio Button

    "Giovanni Noppe" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > I want to use an Option-button (or Radio-button) in my View-class. Does
    > there anybody know from wich class the Option-button is derived ? I can't
    > find a class called something like COpionButton.

    You want a CButton with the BS_RADIOBUTTON or BS_AUTORADIOBUTTON style.

    dave h