I have a dialog app that has a welcome screen with 2 buttons (I
relabelled the Ok and the Cancel buttons, where when either is
clicked, the initial modal window is closed and one of two new dialog
windows comes up).

But, I want an option in the second windows that allows the user to go
back to that original welcome screen and essentially re-start the
application, as if the executable file was just started.

I can't really subclass the main window in the secondary windows and
re-create the initial dialog window from the second one, can I? The
secondary windows are already a sub-calss of the first. There must be
a simple way, but I don't see it.

Thanks,

Matt