CFormView Inside a CPropertySheet??? - Programmer

This is a discussion on CFormView Inside a CPropertySheet??? - Programmer ; Being new to MFC, I'd like to know if it is possible to take an exiting CPropertySheet dialog and incorporate an existing CFormview inside? Also, the user input has to be fed back to the CpropertySheet panel? Thanks, Ian...

  1. CFormView Inside a CPropertySheet???

    Being new to MFC, I'd like to know if it is possible to take an
    exiting CPropertySheet dialog and incorporate an existing CFormview
    inside? Also, the user input has to be fed back to the CpropertySheet
    panel?

    Thanks,

    Ian

  2. Re: CFormView Inside a CPropertySheet???

    Not that I know of.. If you notice CFormView inherites from CView, and
    CPropertyPage (which you need to use to display tabs within a
    CPropertySheet) inherites from CDialog.
    Now you can use the same template for a property page, but you would have to
    duplicate the code that you have writtine within the Form View.

    Ali R.

    "Ian" wrote in message
    news:18c0de80.0402041143.7a27c686@posting.google.c om...
    > Being new to MFC, I'd like to know if it is possible to take an
    > exiting CPropertySheet dialog and incorporate an existing CFormview
    > inside? Also, the user input has to be fed back to the CpropertySheet
    > panel?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > Ian

+ Reply to Thread