Hello,
as stated in the subject, I've got some problem getting the new common
controls to work. I am running Visual Studio .NET 2003. After creating a
new MFC App a manifest-file is added as requested. But controls do not
work. So I looked in my MSDN and linked with ComCtl32.lib as
recommendec. InitCommonControls() is called and the following line has
been added to my rc-file:

CREATEPROCESS_MANIFEST_RESOURCE_ID RT_MANIFEST "YourApp.exe.manifest"

Okay, now I have common controls but with the same problem I had, when
'hacking' XP-styles to my old VC6-apps: The toolbar gripper looks quite
ugly. I know, this is a problem with VC6, but shouldn't it be solved
with VC.NET? What am I doing wrong?
Regards,
Oliver

--