I used Visual C++, version 6.something to write an MFC program. I've
been developing under Windows 2000, and no problems there. The problem
comes when I run under Windows XP:

I gave my app an XML manifest in a resource, and I am calling:
AfxEnableControlContainer() and InitCommonControls() in my App's
InitInstance() member function, and things mostly work: I get XP look
for my buttons, list controls, status area, but my menus still look like
Win 2000, and the menu bar in my main frame in particular draws the menu
titles with the Win 2000 menu background color instead of the XP color.

What am I doing wrong?