Hi!
I've experienced a rather annoying aspect of MFC programming: The MFC
resource library "mfc42loc.dll". It looks rather silly that my application
in general is in English, but some other aspects, like the name of a new
document is in Norwegian, as is some automated dialogs! Is it really that
hardcoded into the system? If so, I would say it was rather short-sighted of
the MFC developers. Having an application showing up in two different
languages at the same time looks really bad. Anyone know a fix? I really
hope so, because I have a hard time believing the MFC people haven't thought
of this.