Starting IExplorer - is there a system call??? using registry key maybe - Programmer

This is a discussion on Starting IExplorer - is there a system call??? using registry key maybe - Programmer ; hi there my VC++ application starts IE. But I have got it hard-coded so far. Is there a system call or something like that to retrieve the path for IE? thanks in advance Simon...

  1. Starting IExplorer - is there a system call??? using registry key maybe

    hi there
    my VC++ application starts IE. But I have got it hard-coded so far.
    Is there a system call or something like that to retrieve the path for IE?

    thanks in advance

    Simon

  2. Re: Starting IExplorer - is there a system call??? using registrykey maybe

    This will do:

    ShellExecute(i_have_the_handle_of_my_main_window_h ere,NULL,"http://www.google.es",NULL,NULL,SW_SHOW);

    obelix escribió:

    > hi there
    > my VC++ application starts IE. But I have got it hard-coded so far.
    > Is there a system call or something like that to retrieve the path for IE?
    >
    > thanks in advance
    >
    > Simon

+ Reply to Thread