how to get Menu command or toolbar button state ??? - Programmer

This is a discussion on how to get Menu command or toolbar button state ??? - Programmer ; How to check state whether my menu command(or tool bar button is pressed or not) is checked or not . Thanks in advance. regards ram...

  1. how to get Menu command or toolbar button state ???

    How to check state whether my menu command(or tool bar button is
    pressed or not) is checked or not .

    Thanks in advance.

    regards

    ram

  2. Re: how to get Menu command or toolbar button state ???

    raman wrote:
    > How to check state whether my menu command(or tool bar button is
    > pressed or not) is checked or not .
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > ram

    Maybe I don't understand your question, but in an MFC program the menu
    and toolbar state should be controlled by your own variables, such as
    m_bShowingSettings in the code below. So if you use the
    ON_UPDATE_COMMAND_UI mechanism you would simply test your own
    controlling variables to determine the state.

    void CMainFrame::OnUpdateViewSettings(CCmdUI* pCmdUI)
    {
    pCmdUI->SetCheck(m_bShowingSettings);
    }

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

  3. Re: how to get Menu command or toolbar button state ???

    check class CCmdUI
    "raman" ?????
    news:a45af865.0401120744.2553a285@posting.google.c om...
    > How to check state whether my menu command(or tool bar button is
    > pressed or not) is checked or not .
    >
    > Thanks in advance.
    >
    > regards
    >
    > ram