Can a default CComboBox have more than one column? - Programmer

This is a discussion on Can a default CComboBox have more than one column? - Programmer ; Can a default CComboBox have more than one column? I need a combo box with two columns preferably with CHeaderCrtls which the user can sort at runtime. Anyone know of anything? PT...

  1. Can a default CComboBox have more than one column?

    Can a default CComboBox have more than one column?

    I need a combo box with two columns preferably with CHeaderCrtls which the
    user can sort at runtime. Anyone know of anything?

    PT

  2. Re: Can a default CComboBox have more than one column?

    http://www.codeguru.com/combobox//multicol_combo2.shtml

    Ali R.

    "Paul Tomlinson" wrote in message
    > Can a default CComboBox have more than one column?
    >
    > I need a combo box with two columns preferably with CHeaderCrtls which the
    > user can sort at runtime. Anyone know of anything?
    >
    > PT

+ Reply to Thread