how to open and read frames from an AVI ? - Programmer

This is a discussion on how to open and read frames from an AVI ? - Programmer ; Hey folks, Can anyone tell me where to begin with opening and reading frames from an AVI ? The only info I've found so far has been for the 16-bit API. There must be a simple C++ class for this. ...

  1. how to open and read frames from an AVI ?

    Hey folks,

    Can anyone tell me where to begin with opening and reading frames from
    an AVI ? The only info I've found so far has been for the 16-bit API.
    There must be a simple C++ class for this.

    Thanks,

  2. Re: how to open and read frames from an AVI ?

    In article , Bump
    wrote:

    > Can anyone tell me where to begin with opening and reading frames from
    > an AVI ? The only info I've found so far has been for the 16-bit API.
    > There must be a simple C++ class for this.

    Look at:
    it is sample source for mapping individual frames from an AVI movie onto
    3D geometry with OpenGL.

    I use Quicktime for this, myself.

+ Reply to Thread