Visual Studio - Programmer

This is a discussion on Visual Studio - Programmer ; Hi! I'm making MFC applications with Visual Studio.NET 7.0's MFC wizard (just testing). How can I change the description and company name info of the output .exe-file? It's the text that, in windows xp, is shown under the file name. ...

  1. Visual Studio

    Hi!

    I'm making MFC applications with Visual Studio.NET 7.0's
    MFC wizard (just testing). How can I change the description
    and company name info of the output .exe-file? It's the text
    that, in windows xp, is shown under the file name.

    ps. I'm a newbie

    --
    Janne

  2. Re: Visual Studio

    Sorry, figured it out!

    --
    Janne

    "Janne" wrote
    in:W9rvb.94$F94.78@reader1.news.jippii.net...
    > Hi!
    >
    > I'm making MFC applications with Visual Studio.NET 7.0's
    > MFC wizard (just testing). How can I change the description
    > and company name info of the output .exe-file? It's the text
    > that, in windows xp, is shown under the file name.
    >
    > ps. I'm a newbie
    >
    > --
    > Janne

+ Reply to Thread