CListBox - multiple column - Programmer

This is a discussion on CListBox - multiple column - Programmer ; Hello, Can you tell me how to create a ListBox with 2 columns? One is for the item's name, the other, item's status? Thank you...

  1. CListBox - multiple column

    Hello,

    Can you tell me how to create a ListBox with 2 columns? One is for the
    item's name, the other, item's status?

    Thank you

  2. Re: CListBox - multiple column

    Although you can simulate more than 1 column in a listbox [
    LBS_MULTICOLUMN style + CListBox::SetTabStops() ], it is easier to use a
    CListCtrl in report mode. You also get the benefit of naming your columns.

    --
    Cheers
    Check Abdoul [VC++ MVP]

    "MilkyWay" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can you tell me how to create a ListBox with 2 columns? One is for the
    > item's name, the other, item's status?
    >
    > Thank you

  3. Re: CListBox - multiple column

    Take a look at CListCtrl. It will work better for you for this sort of
    thing.

    Tom

    "MilkyWay" wrote in message
    > Hello,
    >
    > Can you tell me how to create a ListBox with 2 columns? One is for the
    > item's name, the other, item's status?
    >
    > Thank you

  4. Re: CListBox - multiple column

    Either use CLIstCtrl, or take a look at my logging listbox class for ideas on how to do
    this in the DrawItem handler of an owner-drawn listbox.
    joe

    On Wed, 19 Nov 2003 16:05:51 -0500, "MilkyWay" wrote:

    >Hello,
    >
    >Can you tell me how to create a ListBox with 2 columns? One is for the
    >item's name, the other, item's status?
    >
    >Thank you

    Joseph M. Newcomer [MVP]
    email: newcomer@flounder.com