dynamically changing fonts of Dialog box controls - Programmer

This is a discussion on dynamically changing fonts of Dialog box controls - Programmer ; Hi , I want to change the font of an Edit control's content and that of a combobox contents upon pressing over button present on the same dialog box, without changing contents of Edit box and combobox. How can I ...

  1. dynamically changing fonts of Dialog box controls

    Hi ,

    I want to change the font of an Edit control's content and that of a
    combobox contents upon pressing over button present on the same dialog
    box, without changing contents of Edit box and combobox. How can I
    achieve this ?

    Thanks to all

    raman

  2. Re: dynamically changing fonts of Dialog box controls

    raman wrote:
    > Hi ,
    >
    > I want to change the font of an Edit control's content and that of a
    > combobox contents upon pressing over button present on the same dialog
    > box, without changing contents of Edit box and combobox. How can I
    > achieve this ?
    >
    > Thanks to all
    >
    > raman

    Create a CFont as a dialog member variable (or use 'new' with a pointer
    member variable). It won't work if you create it temporarily on the
    stack because the controls will need to access it every time they paint.
    Then call the SetFont function of the CEdit and CComboBox controls.

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

  3. Re: dynamically changing fonts of Dialog box controls

    Hi Scott McPhillips ,

    Thanks a lot. It is working now.

    regards
    raman

    "Scott McPhillips [MVP]" wrote in message news:...
    > raman wrote:
    > > Hi ,
    > >
    > > I want to change the font of an Edit control's content and that of a
    > > combobox contents upon pressing over button present on the same dialog
    > > box, without changing contents of Edit box and combobox. How can I
    > > achieve this ?
    > >
    > > Thanks to all
    > >
    > > raman

    > Create a CFont as a dialog member variable (or use 'new' with a pointer
    > member variable). It won't work if you create it temporarily on the
    > stack because the controls will need to access it every time they paint.
    > Then call the SetFont function of the CEdit and CComboBox controls.

+ Reply to Thread