Hi,

In my main formview window I created a child propery sheet.
But when user activates another tab, The tab is not repainted. I set
an Invalidate in the "OnActivate" handlers of the different pages, but
no difference.

Propertysheet is created as follows:

CWnd *pFrame = GetDlgItem(IDC_TAB);
CRect rect;
pFrame->GetWindowRect(rect);

//property sheet
//a pointer to CPropertySheet(m_startSheet) is declared in header-file
m_startSheet = new CPropertySheet("Start",this,0);

//different pages are also declared in header-file
m_startSheet->AddPage(&m_page1);
m_startSheet->AddPage(&m_page2);
m_startSheet->AddPage(&m_page3);
m_startSheet->AddPage(&m_page4);

// create a modeless property page
if (!m_startSheet->Create(this,
DS_CONTEXTHELP | DS_SETFONT | WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE))
{
DestroyWindow();
}

m_startSheet->ModifyStyleEx (0, WS_EX_CONTROLPARENT);
m_startSheet->ModifyStyle(0, WS_TABSTOP);
m_startSheet->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);
ScreenToClient(&rect);
m_startSheet->SetWindowPos(&wndTopMost,rect.left-7,rect.top-7,0,0,SWP_NOZORDER|SWP_NOSIZE|SWP_NOACTIVATE);

I don't find any solution. Is there anyone that can help me?

Thanks in advance!!!

Kind regards,
T.