CCustomAppWiz - Programmer

This is a discussion on CCustomAppWiz - Programmer ; I am writing a code generation tool. I find VC Custom AppWiz is what I want. But I would like to have a standalong app, instead of run it throght VC "new->project->" process. Can I use CCustomAppWiz and related class ...

  1. CCustomAppWiz

    I am writing a code generation tool. I find VC Custom AppWiz is what I
    want. But I would like to have a standalong app, instead of run it
    throght VC "new->project->" process.

    Can I use CCustomAppWiz and related class to in a standalone
    application? And How?

    Thanks,

    fn

  2. Re: CCustomAppWiz

    Are they other c++ code that can generate code or text file from template?
    Any code generation tool or software?

    Thanks,

    uu

    ffunus@yahoo.com (f) wrote in message news:<8f4ce98a.0311121222.4cca855f@posting.google.com>...
    > I am writing a code generation tool. I find VC Custom AppWiz is what I
    > want. But I would like to have a standalong app, instead of run it
    > throght VC "new->project->" process.
    >
    > Can I use CCustomAppWiz and related class to in a standalone
    > application? And How?
    >
    > Thanks,
    >
    > fn

+ Reply to Thread