maximized dialog cover the taskbar. - Programmer

This is a discussion on maximized dialog cover the taskbar. - Programmer ; hi~ I tried to maximize dialog in dialog based application. I used 'ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZE);' There is problem. maximized dialog cover the taskbar. I don't want to cover the taskbar. How to solve the problem? -mihyon-...

  1. maximized dialog cover the taskbar.

    hi~
    I tried to maximize dialog in dialog based application. I used
    'ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZE);'

    There is problem. maximized dialog cover the taskbar.

    I don't want to cover the taskbar.

    How to solve the problem?

    -mihyon-

  2. Re: maximized dialog cover the taskbar.

    does it happen with other applications as well? if yes, then u need to look
    at the "Always on top" setting in the "Taskbar and Start-menu Properties" of
    Windows!
    Please share more information!

    --
    Deepesh

    "mihyon" wrote in message
    > hi~
    > I tried to maximize dialog in dialog based application. I used
    > 'ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZE);'
    >
    > There is problem. maximized dialog cover the taskbar.
    >
    > I don't want to cover the taskbar.
    >
    > How to solve the problem?
    >
    > -mihyon-

+ Reply to Thread