I tried to move dialog around. but.. - Programmer

This is a discussion on I tried to move dialog around. but.. - Programmer ; Dear all, I tried to maximize dialog in dialog based application. I used 'ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZE);' and I tried to move dialog around. I used ::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point) { // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage(WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, ...

  1. I tried to move dialog around. but..

    Dear all,

    I tried to maximize dialog in dialog based application. I used
    'ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZE);'

    and

    I tried to move dialog around.

    I used

    ::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point)
    {
    // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default

    AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage(WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION,
    MAKELPARAM(point.x,point.y));
    SetCursor(AfxGetApp()->LoadStandardCursor(IDC_SIZENWSE));

    // CDialog::OnLButtonDown(nFlags, point);
    }

    I don't want to move maximized dialog when I push left mouse button. but it
    moves.

    and I want to move normal dialog uesed 'ShowWindow(SW_RESTORE)' when I push
    left mouse button.

  2. Re:answer self

    I used flag.
    flag =0 when dialog maximized

    if (falg==0)
    {
    AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage(WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION,
    MAKELPARAM(point.x,point.y));
    }

    I solved. thank you.

    "mihyon" wrote in message
    > Dear all,
    >
    > I tried to maximize dialog in dialog based application. I used
    > 'ShowWindow(SW_MAXIMIZE);'
    >
    > and
    >
    > I tried to move dialog around.
    >
    > I used
    >
    > ::OnLButtonDown(UINT nFlags, CPoint point)
    > {
    > // TODO: Add your message handler code here and/or call default
    >
    > AfxGetMainWnd()->PostMessage(WM_NCLBUTTONDOWN, HTCAPTION,
    > MAKELPARAM(point.x,point.y));
    > SetCursor(AfxGetApp()->LoadStandardCursor(IDC_SIZENWSE));
    >
    > // CDialog::OnLButtonDown(nFlags, point);
    > }
    >

    > I don't want to move maximized dialog when I push left mouse button. but

    it
    > moves.
    >
    > and I want to move normal dialog uesed 'ShowWindow(SW_RESTORE)' when I

    push
    > left mouse button.

+ Reply to Thread