MFC & Form Posting - Programmer

This is a discussion on MFC & Form Posting - Programmer ; Hello all, When you add an input file ( allows you to select a file to then upload. I have created an activex control to allow the user to select many files, so now I need a way to get ...

  1. MFC & Form Posting

    Hello all,

    When you add an input file ( allows you to select a file to then upload. I have created an activex
    control to allow the user to select many files, so now I need a way to get
    these files to the server.
    I am trying to create an activex control to populate the formdata in the
    same way as IE and then post it to the server. I have to use HTTP
    unfortunately and not ftp.
    I think it has something to do with CHttpConnection::OpenRequest, but I
    cannot figure it.

    Cheers!!!

    Steve

  2. Re: MFC & Form Posting

    "Steve Scofield" wrote:

    >Hello all,
    >
    >When you add an input file ( >allows you to select a file to then upload. I have created an activex
    >control to allow the user to select many files, so now I need a way to get
    >these files to the server.

    The name and contents of the file, along with everything else
    collected by the form, are POSTed to the server in a MIME-formatted
    stream.

    --
    Tim Slattery
    Slattery_T@bls.gov