NNTP CLass - Programmer

This is a discussion on NNTP CLass - Programmer ; Do you know where i can find an MFC class to manage newsgroup ( read header, read article )?...

  1. NNTP CLass

    Do you know where i can find an MFC class to manage newsgroup ( read header,
    read article )?

  2. Re: NNTP CLass

    I think you have to implement it yourself. Im doing it know as an
    exercise in learning C++. Check out the RFC 977:

    http://www.w3.org/Protocols/rfc977/rfc977.html

    it shouldn't be a problem, just remember to implement good
    error-handling.

    "Bill Brother" wrote in message news:...
    > Do you know where i can find an MFC class to manage newsgroup ( read header,
    > read article )?

+ Reply to Thread