Hi to all.

I've a CFormView and i need to put an image on it and then, move it
with the mouse, something like Solitarie (MSWindows Game).

For now i'm tried to put Image control from Dialog Designer and after
create a member variable but it's not posible with the Class Wizard.

I'm not sure if my idea is the better way to get objects with mouse
events catch, but i don't know what can i do.

Know I paint background color in the OnPaint method and my idea is to
draw there all images(Objects of CBitmap subclassing) but i didn't
found the rights methods to load an image.

Any idea?

I'm a beginner MFC coder with a bad english :-)

Thanks a lot for advance.
Faemino