Hi,

The WRAPI project provides a dll that is used to access NDIS. They
provide the dll and a sample program to test it. I've compiled both the
dll and the sample program using VS2003. When I try to debug it I get a
DLL Initialization Failiure on the WRAPI.dll

I have the corresponding wrapi.lib specified in the dependencies in VS,
and I have the wrapi.dll in the same directory as the executable.

I was wondering if anyone has any experience with WRAPI that might help or
any dll programming tips that might help me track down the problem.

Information on WRAPI is available at http://ramp.ucsd.edu/pawn/wrapi/

Thanks,
-Ali