stick header in Scrollview - Programmer

This is a discussion on stick header in Scrollview - Programmer ; I am trying to implement a calendar view with Date header. I tried to use header control in scrollview but the header is move away when i scroll. How can I stick the header at fix position in the scrollview? ...

  1. stick header in Scrollview

    I am trying to implement a calendar view with Date header. I tried to
    use header control in scrollview but the header is move away when i
    scroll. How can I stick the header at fix position in the scrollview?
    just like the header in list control.

    Thx a lot

  2. Re: stick header in Scrollview

    Ray Cheng wrote:

    > I am trying to implement a calendar view with Date header. I tried to
    > use header control in scrollview but the header is move away when i
    > scroll. How can I stick the header at fix position in the scrollview?
    > just like the header in list control.
    >
    > Thx a lot

    Put the header above the scroll view, not in it. You could do this by
    putting the header on a CDialogBar, or you could handle WM_SIZE in the
    frame window and from there call MoveWindow for the header and view to
    position them.

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

+ Reply to Thread