Question about CTreeCtrl+RightClick? - Programmer

This is a discussion on Question about CTreeCtrl+RightClick? - Programmer ; Hey All, I'm new to MFC programming; I have a question here, Could any please help me in this issue? I created a tree using CtreeCtrl. If I do right click anyone of the item on tree, the item displayed ...

  1. Question about CTreeCtrl+RightClick?

    Hey All,

    I'm new to MFC programming; I have a question here, Could any please
    help me in this issue?

    I created a tree using CtreeCtrl. If I do right click anyone of the
    item on tree, the item displayed with blue highlight. I want to
    disable the right click. Ie. If I do right click on the item, I don't
    want to see blue highlight on the item?

    All replies are most welcome.

    Thanks in Advance

    Suresh Ananthan
    sureshalways@yahoo.com

  2. Re: Question about CTreeCtrl+RightClick?

    Hi,
    you should handle the NM_RCLICK Notification from your tree view.
    As MSDN says, "Return nonzero to prevent the default processing, or zero to
    allow the default processing".
    --
    WBR, Vitaly Brusentsev,
    AWinstall development team.

    "Suresh Ananthan" wrote in message
    news:9542bb0c.0310122111.7197a4ec@posting.google.c om...
    > Hey All,
    >
    > I'm new to MFC programming; I have a question here, Could any please
    > help me in this issue?
    >
    > I created a tree using CtreeCtrl. If I do right click anyone of the
    > item on tree, the item displayed with blue highlight. I want to
    > disable the right click. Ie. If I do right click on the item, I don't
    > want to see blue highlight on the item?
    >
    > All replies are most welcome.
    >
    > Thanks in Advance
    >
    > Suresh Ananthan