ActiveX OCX - Programmer

This is a discussion on ActiveX OCX - Programmer ; Hello! I'm doing my studies in Microsoft Visual C++ (MFC Application). I was searching the web for OCX files who can grant to my program some visual effects like (Win XP) Buttons, image effects etc... I foud some but unfotunately ...

  1. ActiveX OCX

    Hello!

    I'm doing my studies in Microsoft Visual C++ (MFC Application). I was
    searching the web for OCX files who can grant to my program some visual
    effects like (Win XP) Buttons, image effects etc... I foud some but
    unfotunately they wasn't for free... Can anyone help me in this subject?

    Thank You,
    TALATINIAN Hagop
    Talatinian@terra.net.lb

  2. Re: ActiveX OCX

    Hi,
    instead of OCX I can recommend an excellent CButtonST class on
    CodeProject.com. It's completely free with sources.

    --
    WBR, Vitaly Brusentsev,
    AWinstall development team.

    "TALATINIAN Hagop" wrote in message
    > Hello!
    >
    > I'm doing my studies in Microsoft Visual C++ (MFC Application). I was
    > searching the web for OCX files who can grant to my program some visual
    > effects like (Win XP) Buttons, image effects etc... I foud some but
    > unfotunately they wasn't for free... Can anyone help me in this subject?
    >

    > Thank You,
    > TALATINIAN Hagop
    > Talatinian@terra.net.lb

+ Reply to Thread