MFC by Borland C++ 5.0 - Programmer

This is a discussion on MFC by Borland C++ 5.0 - Programmer ; Hello, I have Borland C++ 5.0 on my machine and i want to learn some basic MFC programming (not too complicated stuff) Is it possible to compile and debug MFC projects with BC++ 5.0 ? Thanks for suggestions....

  1. MFC by Borland C++ 5.0

    Hello,

    I have Borland C++ 5.0 on my machine and i want to learn
    some basic MFC programming (not too complicated stuff)
    Is it possible to compile and debug MFC projects
    with BC++ 5.0 ?

    Thanks for suggestions.

  2. Re: MFC by Borland C++ 5.0

    Check http://bdn.borland.com/article/0,1410,15175,00.html

    -Wagner

    JanR@somewhere.nospam (Jan) wrote in message news:...
    > Hello,
    >
    > I have Borland C++ 5.0 on my machine and i want to learn
    > some basic MFC programming (not too complicated stuff)
    > Is it possible to compile and debug MFC projects
    > with BC++ 5.0 ?
    >
    > Thanks for suggestions.

+ Reply to Thread