Basic question CListCtrl - Programmer

This is a discussion on Basic question CListCtrl - Programmer ; Hi NG, My Dialog form contains a CListCtrl, an EditBox and a button ! But I have a problem when I click to my EditBox, my CListCtrl's selection desappear. Can someone help me? regards Salim...

  1. Basic question CListCtrl

    Hi NG,

    My Dialog form contains a CListCtrl, an EditBox and a button !

    But I have a problem when I click to my EditBox, my CListCtrl's selection
    desappear.

    Can someone help me?

    regards
    Salim

  2. Re: Basic question CListCtrl

    > Hi NG,
    >
    > My Dialog form contains a CListCtrl, an EditBox and a button !
    >
    > But I have a problem when I click to my EditBox, my CListCtrl's selection
    > desappear.
    >
    > Can someone help me?
    >
    > regards
    > Salim

    Hi Salim,

    set your CListCtrl-properties (Resource-View): Styles -> "show selection
    always"

    Regards
    Frank

+ Reply to Thread