Hi!

I've run into a very strange problem. Recently I released a program on
the net. In VERY rare cases my program is not working properly. I'm
using a dialog with an OCX control (DHTMLED.OCX) on it (to display
html content), and on the "rare" machines my program (I made a test
program for my users) crashes at line 410 in OccMgr.cpp (MFC 7.1):

if(pOccDlgInfo->m_pItemInfo[i].nId)
{
COleControlSiteOrWnd *pTemp =
new COleControlSiteOrWnd(
::GetDlgItem(pWndParent->GetSafeHwnd(),
pOccDlgInfo->m_pItemInfo[i].nId),
pOccDlgInfo->m_pItemInfo[i].bAutoRadioButton);

ASSERT(pTemp->m_hWnd); // ASSERT FAILURE PROBABILITY: 1/10000?!
if(posOld)
pWndParent->m_pCtrlCont->m_listSitesOrWnds.InsertBefore(posOld,
pTemp);
else
pWndParent->m_pCtrlCont->m_listSitesOrWnds.AddTail(pTemp);
}

I'm using Visual Studio .NET 2003 and MFC 7.1. How can I fix this?
Obviously this is a bug in MFC, and I bet Microsoft would appreciate a
bug fix for it =).

Please help!

/Znakeeye