Hello.

Is there a possibility to chage the view in an existing SingleDocTemplate?

The only possibility I found to have multiple views in a SingleDocTemplate
is by adding a new view B to the existing document (1) and changing the
visibility. But this doesn't change the original view A added to the
DocTemplate. If I try then to open a new document (menu: New...) with the
added view B active, I' getting an error, because the framework is trying to
refresh the DocTemplate and the view A connected to the DocTemplate is't the
active view. That's why I would like to add the new View B directly to the
DocTemplate and not only to the document. Is there a way to do this?

Thank you
Sincerely
Marane

(1)
pDoc->AddView(m_pNormal);

m_pNormal->SetDlgCtrlID(AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST);
m_pDialog->SetDlgCtrlID(AFX_IDW_PANE_FIRST + 1);

m_pNormal->ShowWindow(SW_SHOW);
m_pDialog->ShowWindow(SW_HIDE);

SetActiveView(m_pNormal);
pDoc->RemoveView(m_pDialog);