Re: MultiThreading - Programmer

This is a discussion on Re: MultiThreading - Programmer ; On 22 Jul 2003, you wrote in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc: > Take a look at http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html Cheers, this is exactly what I needed. I have taken a look over your code and tried to change mine accordingly, but the problem is the ...

  1. Re: MultiThreading

    On 22 Jul 2003, you wrote in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc:

    > Take a look at http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html

    Cheers, this is exactly what I needed. I have taken a look over your code
    and tried to change mine accordingly, but the problem is the compiler won't
    recognize the _beginthreadex command. The MSDN tells me that one of the two
    libraries "MSVCRT.LIB" and "LIBCMT.LIB" has to be linked to the project for
    that. I have tried following the MSDN instructions by inserting the
    filenames in the Link Settings field, but that had no effect.
    So what am I missing, what else do I have to do to make it work?

  2. Re: MultiThreading

    In message , Stefan Engels
    writes

    >On 22 Jul 2003, you wrote in comp.os.ms-windows.programmer.tools.mfc:
    >
    >> Take a look at http://www.objmedia.demon.co.uk/software.html

    >Cheers, this is exactly what I needed. I have taken a look over your code
    >and tried to change mine accordingly, but the problem is the compiler won't
    >recognize the _beginthreadex command. The MSDN tells me that one of the two
    >libraries "MSVCRT.LIB" and "LIBCMT.LIB" has to be linked to the project for
    >that. I have tried following the MSDN instructions by inserting the
    >filenames in the Link Settings field, but that had no effect.
    >So what am I missing, what else do I have to do to make it work?

    #include

    more detailed answer by email.
    --
    Stephen Kellett