Re: Simply instantiation problem with CSplitterWnd - Programmer

This is a discussion on Re: Simply instantiation problem with CSplitterWnd - Programmer ; Is nobody out there willing to help me? I really have no idea what's wrong and NEED help... jan -- ....and thanx for the fish! Using M2, Opera's revolutionary e-mail client: http://www.opera.com/m2/...

  1. Re: Simply instantiation problem with CSplitterWnd

    --
    ....and thanx for the fish!

  2. Re: Simply instantiation problem with CSplitterWnd

    Jan Oetjen wrote:

    > Is nobody out there willing to help me?
    >
    > I really have no idea what's wrong and NEED help...
    >
    > jan
    >
    > --
    > ...and thanx for the fish!

    I don't know what's wrong either, but I can tell you how to start
    fishing. If you haven't done it, first install the MFC source code.
    This is an option under custom setup from the CD. After you do that you
    will be able to see what line 111 of winsplit.cpp says and why it
    asserted. Then study the debugger stack window and see who called whom
    with what that led to this unfortunate situation.

    --
    Scott McPhillips [VC++ MVP]

+ Reply to Thread