Is it possible to associate an Event Handle created with WSAEventSelect
as the file handle with CreateIoCompletionPort? I'm currently using
WaitForMultipleObjects with WSAEventSelect, but I want to handle more
than 64 sockets at once. The actual socket I/O is performed by a
library so I can't change it over to using overlapped I/O. The library
does return me the SOCKET being used so I can use WSAEventSelect with
it though.

What I'd like to do is use WSAEventSelect to associate an Event Handle
with the socket then use that event handle with CreateIoCompletionPort
and have my thread wait with GetQueuedCompletionStatus instead of
WaitForMultipleObjects so I can hande more than 64 sockets at once.

Is this possible? Is this a reasonable way to do this?