I am looking for a bandwidth monitoring program, not a freeware
solution...I need one that has to be paid for so I can get tech support
with it.

Now, I remember a program -- just not the name of it -- that you
installed a client program that ran in the background of the PCs you
wanted to monitor the bandwidth for...and installed the main program to
the main computer that you wanted the bandwidth monitoring app to run
from; so does anyone remember this program or can tell me if there's
something like it out there?!

Oops, forgot to mention, it must be able to run on WinXP Home and/or
Pro.

Please email me at:

mlauzon@gmail.com

With any answers to my question.