Hi all
I am writing a HTTP client and I would like to debug it. To do this, I
would like to gain access to the packets as they arrive. But I would like
not doing it on the school network because they wouldn't like me sniffing.
At home, I have only possibility to test it on dial-up connection or on
local server. However, either of these don't seem to be supported by ethereal
or don't have an adapter at all (I don't understand very much the windows net
drivers, so this statement may be kind of fuzzy). Could anyone help me
with the problem above?

My system is WinXP.

Thanks in advance
Jiri Palecek