How to send MAC layer packet - Programmer

This is a discussion on How to send MAC layer packet - Programmer ; I need to send and receive Ethernet MAC layer packets. Could somebody tell me how to do it in Visual C# or C++? On what other groups should I ask this question?...

  1. How to send MAC layer packet

    I need to send and receive Ethernet MAC layer packets. Could somebody tell
    me how to do it in Visual C# or C++? On what other groups should I ask this
    question?

  2. Re: How to send MAC layer packet

    Libnet packet can help for you. See http://libnet.sourceforge.net/

    "Tomasz Radziszewski" сообщил/сообщила в
    новостях следующее: news:bpl75c$e3r$1@atlantis.news.tpi.pl...
    > I need to send and receive Ethernet MAC layer packets. Could somebody tell
    > me how to do it in Visual C# or C++? On what other groups should I ask

    this
    > question?

+ Reply to Thread