Getting the VM size in task manager??? - Programmer

This is a discussion on Getting the VM size in task manager??? - Programmer ; Hi all, I'm looking for an API that retrives the VM size in the task manager. And i'm using Visual C++ 6.0. I had used >>>GetProcessMemoryInfo() But none of the members in the >>>PROCESS_MEMORY_COUNTERS structure has the VM size in ...

  1. Getting the VM size in task manager???

    Hi all,

    I'm looking for an API that retrives the VM size in the task manager.

    And i'm using Visual C++ 6.0.

    I had used >>>GetProcessMemoryInfo() <<<
    But none of the members in the >>>PROCESS_MEMORY_COUNTERS<<<
    structure has the VM size in Task manager.

    Is there anything else to retrive the VM size of a particular Process
    handle???

    Thanks,
    Sethu

  2. Re: Getting the VM size in task manager???

    On Aug 8, 8:10 am, Sethu wrote:
    > Hi all,
    >
    > I'm looking for an API that retrives the VM size in the task manager.
    >
    > And i'm using Visual C++ 6.0.
    >
    > I had used >>>GetProcessMemoryInfo() <<<
    > But none of the members in the >>>PROCESS_MEMORY_COUNTERS<<<
    > structure has the VM size in Task manager.
    >
    > Is there anything else to retrive the VM size of a particular Process
    > handle???
    >
    > Thanks,
    > Sethu

    Hi,

    The following Windows functions might help you out:

    GetProcessWorkingSetSizeEx()

    QueryWorkingSetEx()

    VirtualQueryEx()

    http://msdn2.microsoft.com/EN-US/library/ms684949.aspx