How to enumerate & track processes and child processes... - Programmer

This is a discussion on How to enumerate & track processes and child processes... - Programmer ; Hello Group, I use the function CreateProcess() to spawn a child process, now this child process spawns its own child processes. So, how can I enumerate & track my process and all propcesses in a blackbox fashion ? Thank you......

  1. How to enumerate & track processes and child processes...

    Hello Group,

    I use the function CreateProcess() to spawn a child process,
    now this child process spawns its own child processes. So,
    how can I enumerate & track my process and all propcesses
    in a blackbox fashion ?

    Thank you...

  2. Re: How to enumerate & track processes and child processes...

    On Aug 3, 3:22 pm, sammy_lb_2...@netzero.com wrote:
    > Hello Group,
    >
    > I use the function CreateProcess() to spawn a child process,
    > now this child process spawns its own child processes. So,
    > how can I enumerate & track my process and all propcesses
    > in a blackbox fashion ?
    >
    > Thank you...

    Hi,

    You can use the following APIs to create a job object, and retrieve
    the job state information from the job object:

    CreateJobObject()
    GetCurrentProcess()
    AssignProcessToJobObject()

    CreateProcess()