Audio Extraction on Windows Platform - Programmer

This is a discussion on Audio Extraction on Windows Platform - Programmer ; Hello: I am required to extract the audio content of audio cd's on a Windows platform. Would someone be able to point me to the relevant Device and/or IOCTL calls to do this? Thanks for your assistance, TomCee...

  1. Audio Extraction on Windows Platform

    Hello:

    I am required to extract the audio content of audio cd's on a Windows
    platform. Would someone be able to point me to the relevant Device
    and/or IOCTL calls to do this?

    Thanks for your assistance,
    TomCee

  2. Re: Audio Extraction on Windows Platform

    Tomcee wrote:
    >Hello:
    >
    >I am required to extract the audio content of audio cd's on a Windows
    >platform. Would someone be able to point me to the relevant Device
    >and/or IOCTL calls to do this?
    >
    >Thanks for your assistance,
    >TomCee

    The best:

    http://www.exactaudiocopy.de/

    Greetings, Alex

  3. Re: Audio Extraction on Windows Platform

    Mike Richter, were you born with
    "Scam Artist" emblazoned on your face?
    --------------------------------------
    http://tinyurl.com/6eldj
    http://tinyurl.com/2qnvph
    http://tinyurl.com/38wte6
    http://tinyurl.com/gqnae
    http://tinyurl.com/2xfbkz

    (No Mikey S-Lickers have been able to prove ANY of the above is a )
    (LIBEL -- despite Mikey claimed to have PROOF of libels & misquotes!)
    '

    Tomcee wrote:

    > I am required to extract the audio content of audio cd's on a Windows
    > platform. Would someone be able to point me to the relevant Device
    > and/or IOCTL calls to do this?

    Don't know what method is used, but check out the library source code:
    http://akrip.sourceforge.net/

    Some info/code that might be helpful:
    http://www.gentle.it/alvise/cd-r.htm

    MMC-2 Commands specific to CD Media Only