Hi,
Vista64 on an AMD64 box.
I'm compiling with "Platform SDK for Windows Server 2003 R2" and I'm using a
library that someone else has built (using the .NET 2005 compiler, I think).

And I keep getting this one unresolved external symbol:
mpfr.lib(get_str.obj) : error LNK2001: unresolved external symbol
__GSHandlerCheck

Perhaps this is some incompatibility between the 2 compilers - though I've
used another similar and fairly extensive library (gmp) built by the same
person in the same way, without any such problem at all.

Does anyone know how I might resolve this symbol ?

I've tried explicitly linking to libcmt.lib, and by compiling with the /GS
switch, but neither makes any difference.

Which library do I need to link to ?

Cheers,
Rob