ip stack - Programmer

This is a discussion on ip stack - Programmer ; Hi, i would like to programm an ethernet driver for windows XP. Where could i find snippet or help to develop this kind of driver ? thkx gil...

  1. ip stack

    Hi,

    i would like to programm an ethernet driver for windows XP. Where could i
    find snippet or help to develop this kind of driver ?

    thkx
    gil

  2. Re: ip stack

    "gilles" wrote in message
    > Hi,
    >
    > i would like to programm an ethernet driver for windows XP. Where could i
    > find snippet or help to develop this kind of driver ?

    Hmm.. i thought DDK came with such a sample driver. Anyway, the DDK
    reference should have all the details you need.
    I hope you misstyped the subject of your article -- IP stack and ethernet
    card drivers are different things.
    Are you an NIC manufacturer that hasn't asked Microsoft for support???

    - Sten

+ Reply to Thread