NT Scheduler Export - Programmer

This is a discussion on NT Scheduler Export - Programmer ; Does anyone know how to export the scheduled task list to file? If need be I could parse the .JOB files but I don't know the file layout. It appears that the scheduling information is contained in these files and ...

  1. NT Scheduler Export

    Does anyone know how to export the scheduled task list to file? If need be
    I could parse the .JOB files but I don't know the file layout. It appears
    that the scheduling information is contained in these files and not in the
    registry but that is just an assumption on my part. Can anyone help?

    +Les

  2. Re: NT Scheduler Export

    Les Noll wrote:
    > Does anyone know how to export the scheduled task list to file? If need be
    > I could parse the .JOB files but I don't know the file layout. It appears
    > that the scheduling information is contained in these files and not in the
    > registry but that is just an assumption on my part. Can anyone help?
    >
    > +Les

    Do you need more information than what appears in the output from the AT
    command?

    If not, simply use CreateProcess() to run the program with its output
    redirected into a pipe or file that you can read with your program.

    Norm

    To reply, change domain to an adult feline.

  3. Re: NT Scheduler Export

    Norm,

    I don't know relationship between the AT scheduler and the GUI version but
    the AT command does not list any of the items defined through the GUI.

    +Les

    "Norman Bullen" wrote
    > Do you need more information than what appears in the output from the AT
    > command?
    >
    > If not, simply use CreateProcess() to run the program with its output
    > redirected into a pipe or file that you can read with your program.
    >
    > Norm

  4. Re: NT Scheduler Export

    Norm,

    I don't know relationship between the AT scheduler and the GUI version but
    the AT command does not list any of the items defined through the GUI.

    +Les

  5. Re: NT Scheduler Export

    "Les Noll" wrote in message
    > Norm,
    >
    > I don't know relationship between the AT scheduler and the GUI version but
    > the AT command does not list any of the items defined through the GUI.
    >
    > +Les
    >
    > "Norman Bullen" wrote
    >> Do you need more information than what appears in the output from the AT
    >> command?
    >>
    >> If not, simply use CreateProcess() to run the program with its output
    >> redirected into a pipe or file that you can read with your program.
    >>
    >> Norm

    NetScheduleJobEnum() ... notice that all Net* API's comes in UNICODE
    variants only!

    - Sten

+ Reply to Thread