Hi! I have problems using the SetWindowLong function. I'm programming a
function to see or not the static window's border. Here it is what I
coded:

lb4 = CreateWindow("STATIC", "D", WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE, 10, 200, 20,
23, hwnd, NULL, NULL, NULL);

//Change to the default gui font
SendMessage(lb4, WM_SETFONT, (WPARAM)
GetStockObject(DEFAULT_GUI_FONT), MAKELPARAM(FALSE, 0));

//I change the windows style (with border SS_SUNKEN)
SetWindowLong(lb4,GWL_STYLE, WS_CHILD | WS_VISIBLE | SS_SUNKEN);

//SDK says: If you have changed certain window data using
SetWindowLong, you must call SetWindowPos to have the changes take
effect. Use the following combination for uFlags: SWP_NOMOVE |
SWP_NOSIZE | SWP_NOZORDER | SWP_FRAMECHANGED.
SetWindowPos(lb4, NULL, 0, 0, 0, 0, SWP_NOMOVE | SWP_NOSIZE |
SWP_NOZORDER | SWP_FRAMECHANGED);

But didnt get what I want. The static window continues without border.
I've alredy did tests and I discover that it works if I changed the
WS_VISIBLE using SetWindowLong, but it doesnt works with SS_SUNKEN or
all the static windows SS_ constants.

What can I do?

Thanks for your help!